A stunning tour to the sites of the east bank of the Nile in Luxor. See the amazing karnak temples dedicated to the supreme god of ancient Egypt Amun. Egyptian lunch in down town Luxor before proceeding to Luxor temple of king Amenhotep III. The tour starts at 9:00 am from your hotel, and ends by 14:00 afternoon with a drop-off at your hotel.
Starting From $21 | Trip duration : Approx. 6 hours
Trip type : Private Guided Tour | Trip runs : Everyday
Itinerary & Details:
9:00 Pick you up from the hotel. 9:00 to 9:10 Drive to the temples of Karnak. 9:10 to 12:00 See the temples of Karnak. 12:00 to 15 Drive to downtown to pick a restaurant for our Lunch. 12:15 to 13:15 Lunch time. 13:15 to 13:30 Drive to the temple of Luxor. 13:30 to 14:30 See the temple of Luxor. 14:30 Drive back to your hotel.
- Private guide (Egyptologist)
- Transportation from and to your hotel/cruise in our private tourist air conditioned van.
- pick up & drop-off services.
- Tipping (gratuities)
- Entrance fees to teh mentioned sites
Prices per person in US dollars
|2-3 persons||4-6 persons||7-10 persons|
- Karnak Sound and Light show - price is 30 USD per person (including Entrance fees, a private guide, and transportation from and to the hotel).
- Luxor museum and the mummification museum - price is 49 USD per person (including Entrance fees, a private guide, and transportation from and to the hotel)