× Egypt Forum, Travel discussion for Egypt

3 night nile cruise from Aswan

• swilson1021
  • swilson1021's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 May 2013 22:31 #472 by swilson1021
swilson1021 created the topic: 3 night nile cruise from Aswan
Hello I am looking to book the 3 nile cruise from Aswan on Thursday July 25th 2013. I am single traveller and would like to know how much this would cost and if you have departures on that exact day as that is the only day I can make it. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 May 2013 01:44 #474 by funadmin1
funadmin1 replied the topic: 3 night nile cruise from Aswan
Hello, first of all I would like to confirm the possibility of doing this 3nights Nile cruise on the selected dates!!
Let me explain.... most of the tour operators will tell you that this Nile cruise is not possible on that date as there is no departure on that date!, but we do it with a departure on Friday.
With all the Nile cruise guests get only one day of actual cruising out of 3 nights, a one night is spent in Aswan, and another spent in Luxor, and the last remaining night is spent in between.... When I tell you it is possible to do, I mean spend maximum of two nights at Aswan with possibility to do a trip to Abusimbel, and then spend the last night in Luxor with also only one day of actual cruising.. All thesightseeing and visits are the same...
Regards,
Hamada

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
egyptfuntours.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.