Email us: | Call/WhatsApp/Viber:+201023419396
× Egypt Forum, Travel discussion for Egypt

Booking a Nile cruise!

More
17 Jul 2013 01:13 - 26 Jul 2014 21:06 #502 by funadmin1
funadmin1 created the topic: Booking a Nile cruise!

Attachment not found

Nile cruising is the most relaxing experience in Egypt tours. Booking a Nile cruise is so easy and no expensive. They go from Cairo to Aswan in 7 nights, and also can be booked just for 3 nights from Luxor to Aswan of from Aswan to Luxor. They have got hotel rooms inside and bookings include a full-board bases... Now could be the best time ever to book a Nile cruise as the market is calm and there is no business, and of-course you will get to enjoy the sightseeing as if they are yours ;)
www.egyptfuntours.com/egypt-travel-packa...ours/regular-cruises

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
egyptfuntours.com
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2014 21:06 by funadmin1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2014 02:14 - 16 Jul 2014 02:34 #539 by alans
alans replied the topic: Booking a Nile cruise!
Yes, @funadmin1, Nile cruise is one of best place in Egypt. I had gone last year in winter with my friends. Booking a Nile cruise is so easy and no expensive. We are visited Oberoi Zahra 5* Luxury, Sonesta Moongoddess & Movenpick MS Hamees. It's just awesome journey. We are gone with a Egypt's one of best travel agency . They are very professionalization and best guide.
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2014 02:34 by funadmin1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funadmin1

More
16 Jul 2014 02:35 #540 by funadmin1
funadmin1 replied the topic: Booking a Nile cruise!
Thank you alans for sharing your thoughts! How did you book your tour with oriental tours Egypt?... and how did you find them??

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
egyptfuntours.com

More
24 Jul 2014 02:20 #541 by Angela
Angela replied the topic: Booking a Nile cruise!
You are 100 % right Nile cruising is the most relaxing experience in Egypt's tours. During my honeymoon time, I visited this wonderful place that time I enjoyed a lot with my husband. Booking a Nile cruise is so easy & not too much expensive. That times a well-known Travel agency Ask Aladdin Help me a lot.