winner tripadvisor

× Egypt Forum, Travel discussion for Egypt

Is it safe to travel Egypt at this time?

More
15 Jan 2015 13:06 #558 by funadmin1
funadmin1 created the topic: Is it safe to travel Egypt at this time?
I am wondering if it is safe to go to Egypt now, I have heard it is stable now and that tourist is safe to go. The political tension is over and it seems the new president is good one and people are satisfied.

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
egyptfuntours.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Feb 2015 15:42 - 04 Feb 2015 21:11 #564 by LaylaWalidah
LaylaWalidah replied the topic: Is it safe to travel Egypt at this time?
Yes it depends on where you travel. Check current news reports before you plan. Just to be sure it's OK to visit the sights without fear of running into a demonstration. Every one can go any time without fears, otherwise you can get help from some local agencies in Egypt like Explore Egypt (exploregypt.net).
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2015 21:11 by funadmin1. Reason: grammatical issues
The following user(s) said Thank You: funadmin1

More
16 Mar 2015 05:08 #566 by amitshir
amitshir replied the topic: Is it safe to travel Egypt at this time?
I went to Egypt and was pleasantly surprised and personally felt safe for the entire trip. For this I want to thanks to “Mantis Tourism & Attractions”. I went for a stroll through the local markets in the night. Never was I in any danger. It operates as any other city in the world. I can recommend anyone who is thinking of visiting Egypt or Cairo in particular to do so.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funadmin1

More
09 Oct 2015 03:32 #1270 by Angela
Angela replied the topic: Is it safe to travel Egypt at this time?
Egypt, the most populous country in the Arab world, February is usually the second-coldest month of the year with only slightly higher temperature than January. It is the perfect time to spend the holidays with your family in Egypt. Egypt is one of the most epic place on Earth for enjoying adventurous temples, mysterious pyramids. You can also enjoy Cairo and Nile Cruises trips. Previous year l visited in Egypt with the help of travel agency called Ask Aladdin. They provided me good services with an affordable price.

More
28 Oct 2015 12:55 #1272 by funadmin1
funadmin1 replied the topic: Is it safe to travel Egypt at this time?
Ask Aladdin is not a travel agency nor a tour agency, it is just an info website to provide info about Egypt. please if it represents a travel company in Egypt, please name it so we know what you are talking about!

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
egyptfuntours.com