Email us: | Call/WhatsApp/Viber:+201023419396
× Egypt Forum, Travel discussion for Egypt

Pooja and Egypt Trip

More
19 May 2010 00:19 #40 by funadmin1
funadmin1 created the topic: Pooja and Egypt Trip
My wife and I just got back from Egypt and we did a Bahariya/White Desert trip with Egypt Fun Tours too. I would highly recommend this company. They are very familiar with organizing this trip and this means they are well connected in the desert area. This was invaluable to us in several ways.

1) There was a petrol (gas) strike in the Cairo area the day we left to the desert. Several tourists were stranded in Cairo (couldn't make it to the desert) or worse in Bawiti (a village close to the white desert) due to the shortage of gas. Our driver and our guide (Hani) were very resourceful in ensuring that our trip went on as planned and we were back in Cairo in time to make our flight!

2) They are flexible and patient, and will plan even small details with you. They are also honest about what to expect from various places in the desert. We opted out of seeing some places to spend more time on doing things we liked to (roaming around the White Desert formations).

3) If you want a cultural experience, where you can meet people and understand the Egyptian way of life, these guys can organize it for you. We had a great experience spending time in a farm in Bawiti, meeting the locals and eating local food under a palm tree on the farm

Finally, Hani and Hamada (of Egypt Fun Tours) are fun loving and extremely friendly. They communicate well, and are enthusiastic about their country, culture and history. We learnt a lot and had a great time.

PS: Robert - Sorry for hijacking your thread. Just wanted to share our experience as well. Hope you don't mind :)

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
egyptfuntours.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2014 02:38 - 18 Oct 2014 07:09 #555 by LaylaWalidah
LaylaWalidah replied the topic: Pooja and Egypt Trip
Hello,
While going through your post I got to know that you enjoyed a lot there. Really Egypt is a very nice place to spend the vacation trip and many more things to see. Egypt is my one of the favorite place. Egypt Nile Cruise is one of the most attractive places in the world.
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2014 07:09 by funadmin1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.