winner tripadvisor

× Egypt Forum, Travel discussion for Egypt

Vacations in Egypt

• Nancy
  • Nancy's Avatar Topic Author
29 Dec 2010 13:43 #61 by Nancy
Nancy created the topic: Vacations in Egypt
Hello everybody,

I'll go to Egypt in two months with my best friend, it's our springbreak after very very hard exams and studies! :)

we'll visit our good friend in Cairo, he'll take us around and show us all the beauties of the country: the pyramids of Giza,....; :)

after that we want to go to Sharm El-Sheik, to see mount Sinai and Saint Catherine's Monastery
we need a place to stay but we don't know what to choose: a hotel or a hostel??

my friend found that: www.hostelbookers.com/hostels/egypt/sharm-el-sheikh/ and hotel.twenga.co.uk/egypt/sharm-el-sheikh.html

i'm surprised not to find any hostel there, and between hotels, the prices are varying too much!

can somone give me some suggestions??

thanks for your help! :)

cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mo
  • Mo's Avatar Topic Author
03 Jan 2011 21:55 #62 by Mo
Mo replied the topic: Re: Vacations in Egypt
the best hotels to choose between are
*Wadi Raha (Saint Catherine village)
*Morgen land hotel.

I think those are the best two hotels in the area, Morgen Land is higher in price...Wadi Raha is cheaper and still O.k to stay in.

• timvorner
11 Apr 2011 10:55 - 11 Apr 2011 14:00 #64 by timvorner
timvorner replied the topic: Re: Vacations in Egypt
Hello Friends...

Egypt is a spectacular destination to have some memorable time of the life...I have visited it twice,especially Cairo and Pyramids of Giza..This time i have again planned to come here,but this time i have decided to visit "Valley of Kings"..So you guys tell me, is it a good place to visit or not....???

Tim Vorner...
self-promotion link was removed by admin
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2011 14:00 by funadmin1.

More
11 Apr 2011 13:54 - 11 Apr 2011 13:59 #65 by funadmin1
funadmin1 replied the topic: Re: Vacations in Egypt
The valley of the kings is a world heritage site by the UNESCO..it is needless to define, unbelievable colors on the walls of the tombs, amazing condition, you won't believe your eyes. Make sure you see the tomb of Ramses IV. The tomb of king Tut is almost empty as all his funeral objects and treasures were moved to Cairo ,museum, just the mummy of the king is still in the tomb, also the tomb was left unfinished and the only decorated part is the burial chamber, visitors pay 100 EGP to see this empty tomb, it is worthless specially if you have been to Cairo museum...
Go to the valley of the kings early in the morning, try to be there at 6:00 or 6:30 am before the heat...do your tower on a slow pace, take enough water with you (two small bottles), cameras are not allowed in, you should leave your cameras in the tour bus...
CHEERS :)

www.egyptfuntours.com/index.php?option=c...tractions&Itemid=108

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
egyptfuntours.com
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2011 13:59 by funadmin1.

More
23 Apr 2014 05:54 #520 by Angela
Angela replied the topic: Re: Vacations in Egypt
Hi,
The Valley of the Kings is a great place to visit early in the day if possible. It was chosen as the royal burial place .It is best to visit this place during the late autumn, winter and early spring months ( www.ask-aladdin.com ).

More
15 May 2014 08:58 #521 by alans
alans replied the topic: Vacations in Egypt
Vacations in Egypt are dream for everyone. As, we know that Egypt is very famous for pyramids, river Neil, mummies and many more. Really it’s a very nice place to visit various kinds of historical places and also to grab some knowledge about that every year huge no. of people goes to spend their holidays and honeymoon. Last year I visited Egypt with my family the place is full of beauty and interesting things which I cannot forgot that memorable moment ( www.orientaltoursegypt.com ).