winner tripadvisor

× Egypt Fun Travel Forum

Free time in Cairo

• Escar1
  • Escar1's Avatar Topic Author
25 Oct 2012 01:21 - 25 Oct 2012 02:26 #219 by Escar1
Escar1 created the topic: Free time in Cairo
I arrive in Cairo early on Friday 21st December. My booked package tour starts at 7pm on Saturday 22nd. I am a woman travelling solo, and would love to hear some suggestions on how to spend this free time. I can't decide whether to get a guide on the Friday afternoon / Friday evening or on the Saturday. The Cairo hotel that I am booked into is in Dokki, close to the Sheraton. Is this area safe for a single woman to walk around in? The advantage of a Friday tour would be that the guide could suggest a reputable place for dinner. On the other hand, I have a full day on Saturday, and I would be more rested after a long flight. The package tour includes 2 days ion Cairo, so I would like to spend this time soaking up atmosphere / shopping.
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2012 02:26 by funadmin1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Anonymous
01 Nov 2013 05:53 #513 by Anonymous
Anonymous replied the topic: Free time in Cairo
Hi,
I m happy that you are a single woman who travels alone without any fear. You have some confusion about your tour to Egypt so our company is here to help you. Well don't worry about the place its really safe for traveling. If you want to spent your free time then Nile Cruise is a good place to visit with an affordable price and our tour guide ll be available there to help you. You can enjoy yourself in the small sailing boats in Nile for a romantic cruise that for dazzling over the great trip with Egypt for pleasant to visit. So if you want to know more about Egypt locations for Travel or for any other information you can visit our site:- goo.gl/HBYJX6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.