winner tripadvisor

× Egypt Fun Travel Forum

could 1 see everything in Egypt on 4 night stay?

• befantanaelty
  • befantanaelty's Avatar Topic Author
26 Oct 2012 19:02 #229 by befantanaelty
befantanaelty created the topic: could 1 see everything in Egypt on 4 night stay?
Can you help me to define this ? : my agent book me a 14 days trip for Egypt 5 nights ( 2night cairo, 3 ngiht cruise), Jordan 2night and Israel 5 night : I feel 5 night in Egypte is way too short.

plus, after travel from Egypte, Jordan, and then Israel, one can flight back home to US from TelAViv, why return to Cairo stay one night,etc. $ for Hotel and time wasting this trip is wiht STI. could you please give a bvetter suggestion/ help? thank you.

Rushan

San francisco, CA. USA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cala32
30 Jan 2013 23:04 - 01 Feb 2013 02:36 #392 by cala32
cala32 replied the topic: could 1 see everything in Egypt on 4 night stay?
My agent also booked me on a very limited 5 day cruise to Cairo, considering 3 of them will be on board you hardly have time to see the place. But it sounds like you are doing a round trip as you have other destinations that follow, if I were you I would have a word with your agent and ask if possible to extend the stay without you being charged any amendment fees, maybe they can work it out that you stay longer in Cairo but a shorter time in another destination. If you aren't too bothered about the other destinations maybe you could ask them to remove the trip completely and stay longer at the places you do want to go to.
Last Edit: 01 Feb 2013 02:36 by funadmin1.

• A
22 Jan 2014 02:20 #518 by A
A replied the topic: could 1 see everything in Egypt on 4 night stay?
Hello Rushan, here is Alan. I am happy to here about your Egypt tour but your agent booked few days for your trip. I want to share my Egypt trip with you. Last month I went to Egypt with my friends and we spent 20 days there but we couldn't see all the places of Egypt only selected places we could visit. We hired a good agent from a better company at a good package and he helped us to visit these places. I think to go there again as I left some places. So According to me your agent booked few days for your trip. It is not possible to see every places of Egypt in these few days. Well if you want to select right places for your visit then I can help you. Just check this out : goo.gl/9Kukb9 and select for the best places for you. Answer me how did you find this site?