winner tripadvisor

× Egypt Fun Travel Forum

Private Guide

• NaxmiliaToino
  • NaxmiliaToino's Avatar Topic Author
26 Oct 2012 22:33 #231 by NaxmiliaToino
NaxmiliaToino created the topic: Private Guide
Does anyone have a recommendation for an English Speaking Tour Guide? I wanted to book Karen In Egypt, but she has not been responding to my e-mails. I really wanted to use her services, since she has rave reviews, however, since I have not had a response from her, I will have to go with someone else.

We would like someone for the meet & assist at the airport, and someone that will drive us around and take us to different sites. Thanks for your assistance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Anonymous
20 Aug 2014 02:51 #542 by Anonymous
Anonymous replied the topic: Private Guide
Egypt is one of my favorite countries. I went last year in winter with my friends. It's just awesome journey. That time a very well-known travel agency known as Ask Aladdin helps me a lot so I recommended this popular travel agency name. I hope you will enjoy your journey.

• Anonymous
23 Aug 2014 20:32 #545 by Anonymous
There are some guides listed here on Egypt Fun Tours, here is the link to the listings: www.egyptfuntours.com/egypt-travel-guide...-fun/fun-tour-guides
you can contact them (try contacting all of them), and ask them for details and quotes, they will answer you and then you can pick the best quote and the one you feel comfortable with.

• Anonymous
23 Aug 2014 20:38 - 23 Aug 2014 20:40 #546 by Anonymous
The first reply looks like self-promoting which is not allowed here, could you please provide more details about your trip??
Last Edit: 23 Aug 2014 20:40 by funadmin1.

• Anonymous
26 Aug 2014 07:56 #547 by Anonymous
Egypt is a very eye-catching and attractive place to visit where each year large no. of people comes to visit the most historical places of Egypt. Here is a lot of thing to see and also to know the interesting things like facts about mummies and many more. Some famous places of Egypt’s like The Pyramids of Giza, Valley of the Kings, Luxor, Siwa Oasis, Tutankhamun's Treasures, Aswan and Bahariyya Oasis.... bit.ly/1t8ws3y