Pick up from Giza/cairo hotel. Guided tour Sakkara, step pyramid, Imhotep museum, Memphis, Cairo national museum, Tutankhamun treasures. Transfer back to Giza/Cairo hotel.
After breakfast at your hotel.
Pick up and start a guided tour to Sakkara to see the step pyramid complex of king Djoser, Imhotep museum, and the nobles tombs. Proceed to Memphis the ancient capital city of Egypt to see the open-air museum with the colossus of king Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx. Lunch in a local farm restaurant. Continue our tour to Cairo national museum to see the golden collection of the boy king Tutankhamun as well as hundreds of mastepieces from ancient Egypt.
Transfer back to Giza/Cairo hotel and drop you off.
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the above itinerary
- Services of a private tour guide (Egyptologist) escorts you all the time during the trip
- Private a-c modern vehicle
- All tours as mentioned in the above tour program
- All transfers
- Pick up and drop off services
- Mineral water
- Gratuities/tipping the guide and the driver (Optional).