The river Nile offers many unique Luxurious Cruises to take you from Aswan to Luxor, and also to take all the life's pressure away and let you enjoy a Real HapPy HoLiDay!! Join our Nile cruise for 4 nights from Aswan To Luxor, and let's give you the best part of your Egypt trip.
Day 1 Aswan (Arrival/Aswan sightseeing): Arrive Aswan, Meet, welcome, and assist by Egypt Fun Tours representative. Start our tour to Visit the high Dam (was built in 1960 to control the annual flood of the Nile, and arrange agriculture process). Visit the Unfinished obelisk (a huge obelisk dating back to the 18th dynasty that was lift unfinished). Check in Nile cruise for Lunch.
After Lunch. Opportunity to stroll around the Aswan City and see the Market. Dinner on board of our cruise. Overnight at your cruise ship.
Day 2 (Abusimbel/Navigation): Breakfast on board of our cruise. Early start to see the magnificent temples of king Ramses the second in Abusimbel. Sailing towards Luxor. Lunch on board of our cruise.
After Lunch. Visit the unusual double temple of Com Ombo (dedicated to two gods, the falcon god Horus, and the crocodile god Sobek). Dinner on board of our cruise ship. Sail to Edfu. Overnight at Edfu on your cruise ship.
Day 3 Luxor (/Navigation): After Breakfast. Visit by a horse carriage to the temple of Edfu (the second largest temple in Egypt, dedicated to the falcon god Hours). Lunch on board of our cruise. Pass the lock of the Nile in Esna. Dinner on board of our cruise ship. Arrive Luxor, and Overnight.
Day 4 Luxor (Sightseeing): After Breakfast on board of your cruise ship. Start your tour to visit the west bank of the Nile in Luxor. The Valley of the Kings one of the most impressive world’s heritage (home of 65 tombs of the kings of 18th to 22nd dynasties). The modern looking temple of queen Hatshepsut (she ruled over Egypt for 19 years as a king). The colossi of Memnon (originally belong to king Amenhotep the 3rd). Back to the cruise for Lunch. Afternoon start our tour to Visit the unique temple of Luxor (was built by the kings of the middle and the new kingdom). Dinner on board of your Nile cruise.
Day 5 (Disembarkation): Breakfast on board of our cruise. Disembark of our cruise ship with a relaxed mode and wonderful memories. Visit the temples of Karnak.
- Accommodation on board of 5* Luxury Nile Cruise (Aswan/Luxor) based on full board basics. 04 Nights.
- A private Tour guide (Egyptologist).
- Full board accommodation (B,L,D) your first day start by lunch and last day ends by Breakfast
- Half Day Tour to Aswan (The High Dam, and the Unfinished Obelisk) with Entrance fees
- Half day Tour to Abusimbel temples with entrance fees
- Visit to Com Ombo and Edfu Temples with Entrance Fees
- Full Day Tour to The West, and East Bank of Luxor Valley of Kings, Valley of the queens, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnoon, Karnak temples, and Luxor Temple with Entrance Fees.
- Horse Carriage ride in Edfu.
- Any transfers or tours not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Beverage and any personal items.