Walking Tours In Cairo
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and start Cairo half day walking tour to Bab El-Foutouh. From Bab El-Foutouh you will be escorted by your private guide in an amazing walking tour from Bab El-Foutouh to Khan El-khalili tourist bazaar to see some of the very unique ancient Cairo buildings; start with the ancient gate and then get inside the mosque of Al-Hakim, one of the very special mosques of medieval Cairo, take photos and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the huge mosque.
Proceed to El-Moez street to see more ancient mosques, Islamic ancient houses, ancient complexes, Kotabs and Sabils.
Walk through El-Nahaseen area of brass and copper makers. See the shops of the Hookah whole sale and spare parts, and see the real Egyptian life in this old Cairo area. Finish your very special walking tour in Khan El-khalili tourist bazaar with a shopping opportunity in one of the largest tourist bazaars in the world. Your guide will take you to the oldest cafe house of Cairo "El-fishawy" to enjoy your Egyptian tea before transferring you back to your hotel.
- This tour is flexible that yo can skip or add some attractions that fall in the same route or stop at any time during the tour for drinks or food.
- This tour is a half day walking tour and totally private. You shoud contact us to get it booked for you.
price per person in USD:
- $60 per person | minimum 2 people
- $95 per person | for only one person
This price includes:
- All tours as mentioned with a private expert guide
- All transfers as mentioned
- pick up and drop-off from and to the hotel
- Egyptian drink at Elfishawy local coffee house (tea, coffee, or soft drink)
This price excludes:
- drinks not mentioned in the included items
- tipping (gratuities)