Find your perfect Tours, or Tailor-Made Holidays
Welcome to Egypt Fun Tours "A Pioneer Tourism Organization in Egypt"
Having the perfect vacation is so hard, but with our Egypt Tours Packages, nothing is hard. Big Variety of Extraordinary Egypt Tours Packages. If you are looking for the best vacation, it is the time to join Egypt Fun Tours. Customizing your perfect personal Egypt Tour is our specialty! Whether you are looking for a private tour, small group tour, family tours, friends, or traveling solo, Egypt Tours Packages will guarantee comfort to explore Egypt destinations such as Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, and the Red Sea. Read More Exploring the outstanding unique wonders of Egypt where you create memories and live a unique experience with “Egypt Fun Tours” while enjoying the highest quality of service, safety, & comfort at the best possible prices. Reward your soul by boarding our Luxury Nile Cruises and explore ancient Egypt glorious attractions at mythical cities of Luxor and Aswan. Egypt Pyramids & the Majestic Nile river awaits you. Read Less
Book Your Dream Egypt Tour
Egypt Day Tours
Trips from Cairo
Nile River Cruises
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD,
- Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and Saturday
- Keep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya.
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
- 7 Days Egypt Tour Package is ideal to take-in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan sites with Nile Cruise experience.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour package is a perfect time frame to explore Egypt classic cities and attractions
Visitors and travelers to Egypt are required to carry a passport valid for at least six months from there arrival date. However, in an effort to revitalize tourism in Egypt the following nationalities can purchase a 1-month entry visa on arrival. The Nationalities that benefit from the aforementioned exception are Australia, Canada, Croatia, the European Union, Georgia, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Macedonia, South Korea, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and The U.S.A. The Process for acquiring these entry visas is extremely simple and only takes a mere couple of minutes through any bank window before proceeding to customs.
With us, you always get more than what you pay for. Our tour leaders and Egyptologist tour guides are the best in Egypt with extra studies in ancient & modern Egypt, as well as special researches in all fields related to giving you a great experience. They also have a great sense of humor. We do Tours every day to all major tourist cities of Egypt, all the top attractions, the must-sees, & off-the-beaten-track. With us, you are Kings & Queens.
In a restaurant, it is good to give between 5 and 10% tip directly to the waiter. For a small favor, like carrying luggage or parking a car, a few Egyptian pounds would be appropriate. Not more than five. Often times in Egypt you will find someone tending to the bathroom to keep it clean. Giving them one Egyptian pound is an appropriate amount. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver is completely optional but should be considered if you’re provided with great service. If you decide to tip feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
In Egypt, getting commission from tourist purchases is very widely practiced, however, we at Egypt Fun Tours never take it, and our professional tour guides will make sure you get Egypt special souvenirs, and they will hand your money back to you, or assist with getting a great discount before you do any purchase.
For short excursions and day tours, a deposit is not required. But, for multi-day Packages the fixed deposit amount is 25% of the tours total price Except for Egypt Christmas tours, new years, and other peak seasons where the deposit goes up to 50%.
Some travelers might suffer sunburn or heat stroke from the heat and sun during the summer if they are not careful; however, taking the proper precautions and drinking bottled water can eliminate any health risks.