The Best Cairo Stopover Tours – We are the Pioneers
Tours from Cairo International Airport to the iconic sites of Cairo, Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Islamic, and Coptic Cairo. If flying through Cairo Airport with a layover whether it is a long layover or a short transit, it would be a great idea to do a Cairo Layover Tour to explore Egypt famed Giza Pyramids, the Great Sphinx, & the golden collection of king Tut. This short amount of time will not stop you from enjoying the authentic atmosphere of Cairo while exploring the world’s wonders the great city has to offer. Read MoreCairo layover tours offer Cairo city tours with modern air-conditioned vehicles & a private Egyptologist Tour Guide to discover Islamic & Coptic Cairo and also stroll the city markets & bazaars. Egypt Fun Tours is the pioneer in all Cairo transit tours. Book what best suits your layover duration & enjoy Cairo magic with us. Read Less
- 1 DaysOffer
- 1 DaysOffer
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.