Details of Dahabiya Loulia from Esna to Aswan for 4 Nights
- Duration: 5 Days 4 Nights
- Location: Esna / Aswan
- Availability: Available Every Thursday
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Cruise / Airport / Station
- Tour Type: Private
Wonderful Dahabiya Loulia from Esna to Aswan for 4 Nights
Discover the amazing g wonders of ancient and modern Egypt through this magical Dahabiya Loulia from Esna to Aswan for 4 Nights. The Dahabiya Loulia can accommodate up to twelve people in four spacious cabins and two bigger suites, all of which have private air conditioning. Both apartments have their patio. Each cabin and suite features an en-suite bathroom with colorful tiles, as well as a shower, toilet, and bath.
Cabins deluxe: The four Nile-facing cottages are charmingly furnished with a combination of local antiques, Egyptian artifacts, and hand-woven rugs. The cabin is spacious by Dahabiya standards, measuring 17 square meters. Each cabin has two twin beds or one king-size double bed, all of which are clothed in excellent Egyptian linen. The Nile and riverfront communities can be seen through the huge French windows. All cabins can accommodate an extra kid bed or infant cot.
Terrace Suites: Dahabiya Loulia has two excellent Terrace Suites in the rear of the boat. Beautiful Nile views are provided by panoramic French windows and a small private balcony. Each suite features a king-size brass double bed and is uniquely decorated with Egyptian antique furnishings. A suite, at 26 square meters, may accommodate up to three guests: two adults and one kid under the age of 12.
Deck Plan Loulia:
- 38.5 meters in length
- 6.75 meters in width
- Passengers onboard: 12
- 10 people are on the crew.
- 4 twin cabins, every 17 square meters in size and with its private bathroom
- 2 double suites, each measuring 26 square meters and equipped with a private bathroom and a patio.
- There is one salon and one dining area.
- All staterooms and suites face the outside and have panoramic windows.
- Individually controlled air conditioning throughout the boat
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the boat
- Generator for power • Water filters for freshwater supply
- Wastewater recycling and sewage treatment system
- Safety equipment (smoke detectors, emergency lighting, and sprinkler system)
Guaranteed weekly departure • Every Thursday on board Nile Dahabiya Loulia
Detailed itinerary of Dahabiya Loulia from Esna to Aswan for 4 Nights
Day 1: (Boarding) Esna – El Kab – Quessia:
Departure from any location in Luxor to Esna (50 km south), Dahabiya’s home port. The Far East. Embark on the Dahabiya for a four-day Nile trip between Esna and Aswan. Cruise to El Kab, Nekheb’s ancient capital, to see the ruins of its temples and some of the cliff-cut tombs. Set sail for a tiny island where you’ll spend the night. Dinner will be provided on board the Dahabiya or along the Nile’s peaceful banks. The first night aboard the boat.
Day 2: Edfu – Wadi el Shat:
Set sail for Edfu and pay a visit to the Temple of Horus, Egypt’s best-preserved temple. Set off for a little island, where you’ll spend the night; the following trips will bring you to small settlements and the desert. Dinner will be provided on board the Dahabiya or along the Nile’s peaceful banks. This is my second night on board.
Day 3: Gebel el Silsila – Kom Ombo – Maniha
Explore the ancient sandstone quarries and rock-cut chapels of Horemheb, Seti I, Ramesses II, and Merenptah in Gebel el Silsila. The voyage up the Nile continues at Kom Ombo, where the Haroeris and Sobek temples are located. Set course for Maniha Island, where the Dahabiya would spend the night. Dinner will be provided on board the Dahabiya or along the Nile’s peaceful banks. This is our third night on board.
Day 4: Daraw – El Koubania, Aswan:
Sail to Daraw and go on a walking tour of the hamlet to see the marketplaces. Daraw was originally the final destination on the famed 40-day desert journey between Sudan and Egypt. Sailing continues to El Koubania, a Nubian hamlet near Aswan. The fourth and last night on the ship.
Disembarkation in Aswan on Day 5
After breakfast on board, the Dahabiya voyage ends at Aswan. Transfer to any Aswan address.
- Depending on the schedule transfers to and from any address in Luxor or Aswan to the Dahabiya.
- Onboard sightseeing, entry fees, and English-speaking guide services
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and supper are included.
- Throughout the journey, tea, coffee, mineral water, and soft drinks will be available.
- Wireless Internet Access is available at no charge.
Alcoholic beverages and tips are not included.
Rates for Children:
Sharing a cabin/suite. Free for children aged 1 to 4.
Discount of 20% for children aged 5 to 12.