- Duration: 4 Days 3 Nights
- Location: Aswan to Esna
- Availability: Available Wednesday
- Pick up and drop off: Hotel / Cruise
- Tour Type: Private
Every Wednesday boarding from Aswan – Guaranteed weekly departures.
In four days, cruise the Nile from Aswan to Esna in an authentic manner.
3 Night Itinerary:
Day 1: Aswan – Kom Ombo – Gebel el Silsila:
Transfer aboard the Dahabiya and begin on a 3-day Nile cruise between Aswan and Esna on the Dahabiya. The first day of sailing brings you to a tiny Nile island where you may take a stroll around the landscape. Continue sailing towards Kom Ombo to see the Sobek and Haroeris twin temples after lunch on board or on the island. Then proceed to Gebel el-Silsila via cruise ship. The first night aboard the ship.
Day 2: Edfu – El Fawaza:
After breakfast, tour Horemheb’s, Seti I’s, Ramses II’s, and Merenptah’s rock-cut chapels and Gebel el-sandstone Silsila’s quarries. The cruise continues to Edfu, where you may see the Temple of Horus, Egypt’s best-preserved temple. Continue your journey to a tiny island, where the boat will spend the night. Dinner will be served onboard the Dahabiya or around a campfire on the Nile’s peaceful banks. This is my second night on board.
Day 3: El Kab – Esna:
Cruise to El Kab, the ancient Nekheb village, one of the Nile’s oldest and most important archaeological sites. Visit the ruins of its temples as well as some of the cliff-cut tombs. Return to the boat and make your way to Esna. The third and last night on the ship.
Day 4: Disembarkation in Esna:
After breakfast on board, the Nile Dahabiya cruise adventure comes to an end at Esna. Transfer to any Luxor address.
- Depending on the schedule, transfers to and from any address in Luxor or Aswan to the Dahabiya.
- Onboard sightseeing, entry fees, and English-speaking guide services
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and supper are included.
- Throughout the journey, tea, coffee, mineral water, and soft drinks will be available.
- Wireless Internet Access is available at no charge.
Alcoholic beverages and tips are not included.
Rates for Children:
Sharing a cabin/suite. Free for children aged 1 to 4.
Discount of 20% for children aged 5 to 12.