The beautiful city of Aswan awaits you
The beautiful local people of Aswan, the Nubians, and the Nile Islands are waiting to create memories with you. While you are in Aswan. You should seize the opportunity and enjoy our Aswan Day Trips & Excursions. You will see many wonderful and unique monuments such as Abu Simbel temple, the temples of ancient Nubia, the Temples of Kom Ombo and Edfu, the Temple of Philae, the unfinished obelisk and the High Dam. Read MoreAnd from Aswan also you can take a cruise ship and visit many of the ruins of the city of Luxor Like Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple, Valley of the Kings and Queen Hatshepsut Temple. Aswan day trips will take you on charming tours full of fun to all the picturesque areas. You can also visit Cairo and the pyramids through our Aswan day trips. Read Less
Aswan Day Tours & Excursions
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.