The wonders of the desert await you
Mother nature must have been in honeymoon delivering this wonder! The Western Egyptian desert is very rich in natural miracles suck as the White Desert, The Black Desert, the Crystal Desert, the Golden Sand dunes, the natural springs, the natural lakes, and much more of what our Egypt Desert Safari Tours have to offer. Read MoreIn an adventure unlike any other, Egypt Desert Safari Trips will take you to the bottom of the ancient Tethys Sea to discover the 40 million years old fossils in Wadi El-Hitan and El-Fayoum Oasis, while it is always a superb idea to leave behind the traditional tourist attractions and head to see the largest fossils of dinosaurs Titanosaurs ever found on the planet in Bahariya Oasis. Discover how amazing silence can be in the Great Sand Sea and Siwa Oasis. You can book a combined package of Egypt Desert Tours with visits to the ancient Egyptian sites such as Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian antiquities Museum, or even cruise up the Nile and explore Luxor and Aswan. Read Less
White Desert Safari Adventures
Wadi El-Hitan Tours and Trips
All Desert Safari Tours & Camping Trips
- 2 DaysOffer
- 1 DaysOffer
Egypt Packages including Wadi El-Hitan adventure
- 7 DaysOffer
- 7 DaysOffer
Egypt Packages including White Desert Camping
- 14 DaysOffer
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.