Trips to Wadi El-Hitan from Cairo… We are the Pioneers
If you want to explore the site which contains invaluable fossil remains of the earliest, and now extinct, suborder of whales, Archaeoceti, then our Wadi El-Hitan tours is the way to go. Step back in time way earlier than the existence of mankind and join our Wadi El-Hitan trips from Cairo which will take you from Cairo to El-Fayoum oasis to see the climate change museum where it accommodates The fossils that represent one of the major stories of evolution and makes it possible to reconstruct the surrounding environmental and ecological conditions of the time. Read MoreWhether you would like to spend a day or overnight camping in the Western Desert of Egypt at Wadi EL-Hitan, or even multi-night desert safari camping, Wadi El-Hitan tours cover it all. Our extended programs will take you to the sites of Qarun lake such as Qarun palace (Qasr Qarun), Qasr El-Sagha Temple, Qatrani Mountain, the Petrified forest, Dimet El-Sebaa, El-Nazla, and Tunis village, while there is much to explore of what El-Fayoum oasis has to offer like Karanis (Kom Oshim), El-Mudawara Mountain, Wadi El-Rayan lakes and waterfalls, Wadi El-Hitan & the Magic lake. Enjoy your favorite activities of camping, hiking, sandboarding, and bird watching through our Wadi El-Hitan tours from Cairo. Read Less
Wadi El-Hitan Tours & Trips from Cairo
Plan & Book Now… Pay Later!
Plan & reserve now, and pay later to secure adventures you do not want to miss!
Egypt Tour Packages that include Wadi El-Hitan Trip
Egypt is a big old country with countless things to do and activities for travelers. Among all the countries around the world, Egypt is the biggest in terms of history, culture, and world’s heritage site, it has got the biggest open-air museum on the planet that is Luxor city. It also has the oldest known sites which tell about the history of Earth itself at sites like Wadi El-Hitan. Egypt Tour Packages that include Wadi El-Hitan also includes visits to the world’s heritage sites such as the Valley of the Kings, Abu Simbel temple, and Karnak holy temple complex. It also includes visits to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx, the Egyptian Antiquities Museum, Islamic and Coptic Cairo. These Egypt Tour Packages let you discover the immortal cities of Alexandria, Aswan and tag a day or two by the mesmerizing Red Sea shores. Book your perfect tour package with us.
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
- 7 Days Egypt Tour Package is ideal to take-in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan sites with Nile Cruise experience.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour package is a perfect time frame to explore Egypt classic cities and attractions