The Best Under the Egyptian Sky
Wouldn’t it be great if you knock the door of the Giza Pyramids Complex and open to see the Great Sphinx & the Great Pyramid?… Egypt Fun Tours let you explore all the charming cities of Egypt like Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, & Alexandria. Our Egypt Travel Packages cover all your requests whether they are Luxury, Budget, classic, Easter, Christmas, Honeymoon, or Family Holiday Packages, while they are all achieved with the highest level of Service, Safety, & Comfort. Read MoreOur Egypt Travel packages include reservations in the best 5* Nile Cruises, Hotels & Restaurants. Explore the wonders of ancient Egypt civilization such as the Valley of the Kings, the Karnak Temple Complex, and the Abu Simbel Temples. Adventures buffs will enjoy the Beauty of the Miraculous White Desert & Red Sea Shores with our Egypt tour packages. Read Less
Egypt Tours Packages by Duration
Plan & Book Now… Pay Later!
Plan & reserve now, and pay later to secure adventures you do not want to miss!
Pick Your Egypt Tour Package by Style
Egypt Classic Tours Packages
Egypt Red Sea Holidays
Egypt Cheap Tour Packages
Nile Cruise Tours Packages
Egypt YOLO Tours
Egypt Luxury Tours
Extraordinary luxurious tour packages
Egypt Family Tour Packages
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.