Short but perfect Trip to Egypt
Sometimes, when The opportunity looms, it’s only 6 Days 5 Nights holiday in Egypt! No worries, with our 6 days Egypt itinerary tours, we can still explore the wonders of ancient Egypt in more than one city. We have gathered all the miraculous wonders of Egypt such as the great Giza Pyramids, The Kings Valley, the stunning Abu Simbel, & much more breathtaking monuments. Read MoreWe also did not miss Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, & The Nile Cruise Tours experience. Relaxing in the charming shores of the Red Sea is one other priority. There is no doubt that one of the best options for 5 days in Egypt is to arrive at Cairo and do tours to the surrounding cities and attractions like doing a day trip to the Pyramids or a day to the Egyptian Museum or even go camping in the White Desert for one night. Don’t miss the chance and let’s book you for one of our 6 days Egypt Itinerary Packages. Read Less
6 Days 5 Egypt Itinerary Packages
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and Saturday
- Keep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
- 7 Days Egypt Tour Package is ideal to take-in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan sites with Nile Cruise experience.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour package is a perfect time frame to explore Egypt classic cities and attractions