Short but perfect Trip to Egypt
Sometimes, when The opportunity looms, it’s only 6 Days 5 Nights holiday in Egypt! No worries, with our 6 days itinerary tours packages, we got you covered. We have gathered all the miraculous wonders of Egypt such as the great Giza Pyramids, The Kings Valley, the stunning Abu Simbel, & much more breathtaking monuments. Read MoreWe also did not miss Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, & The Nile Cruise Tours experience. Relaxing in the charming shores of the Red Sea is one other priority. Don’t miss our 6 Days 5 Nights Egypt vacation Holidays. Read Less
6 Days 5 Nights Tour Packages
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.