Egypt Easter Tours Packages .. Celebrate With Us
Always wondered about the best time to travel to Egypt?… Easter Holiday is when it is a perfect climate for exploring the beautiful sites of Egypt such as Giza Pyramids, Abu Simbel, and board our Luxury Nile Cruises for the fresh breathe of the Magistic Nile. Our Egypt Easter Tours Packages is the best way to Explore the beauty of Egypt in Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, & will even take you further to the Red sea beaches at Hurghada or Sharm El-Shaikh for our great activities of snorkeling and scopa diving during Egypt Easter tours. Read MoreDiscovering the most famous ancient monument at the Pyramids and the Great Sphinx, exploring the astonishing temples at Abu Simbel, or touring the unique Valley of the Kings, is the best way to spend your Easter Holiday. Not to mention the charming Nile Cruise experience along the fertile Nile Valley between Luxor and Aswan, and the adventurous time you could spend camping in the White desert, or watching the 40 million years old Whales in Wadi El-Hitan. Book one of our Egypt Easter Holidays and live an unforgettable trip of a lifetime. Read Less
Choose Your Easter Holiday Package
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
- 7 Days Egypt Tour Package is ideal to take-in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan sites with Nile Cruise experience.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour package is a perfect time frame to explore Egypt classic cities and attractions