Egypt Christmas and New Year Holiday packages.
Enjoy all the festivities onboard our Luxury Nile Cruises and explore the Ancient sites of Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, & Alexandria. Egypt Christmas Holiday Packages offers amazing sightseeing tours to Egypt’s highlights such as Giza Pyramids Complex, the Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temples & the great Abu Simbel Temples. Christmas Tours Packages from 5 days to 15 days long. Book one of our Christmas Holiday Packages and spend uncomparable New Year’s eve.
- 7 DaysOffer
- 8 DaysOffer
- 12 DaysOffer
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.