Fun Tours Packages for Families… The Best Choice Out There
The good news is, it is not hard anymore, traveling with your family is very easy with our Egypt family tours, every member of the family will be entertained while enjoying our unique service and family-friendly tours of the finest Egypt destinations such as Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria, Hurghada, and Sharm Wl-Shaikh. We have preceded you and prepared packages to suit all tastes to satisfy the whole family. Each family travel package has many trips to museums, ancient attractions, and monuments specially designed for history lovers. Read MoreAs for those who like Nile cruises, we have included them in many packages and we made sure to use the best ships in order to ensure fun and comfort. There are also many exploratory and camping activities for camping lovers and desert camping seekers. Those who seek beaches and water activities, we have set adventures for you in the most beautiful parts of the Red Sea where fun, excitement, beauty, and recreation come together. All our family trips are specially designed to suit all family members regardless of their age. We have finished created family travel packages that guarantee everyone’s freedom while exploring all outdoor sites such as Giza Pyramids and the Great Sphinx. Please your family with us and have fun with them. Read Less
Plan & Book Now, Pay & Travel later
Choose Your Family Best Holiday Package
Did not find what you are looking for?. Send Inquiry
Looking for custom-made Egypt tours?. Get in touch and we will create your perfect package.
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and Saturday
- Keep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
- 7 Days Egypt Tour Package is ideal to take-in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan sites with Nile Cruise experience.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour package is a perfect time frame to explore Egypt classic cities and attractions