Your Egypt Honeymoon Holiday, Is Only once!
Found your soulmate and want to spend the best vacation of your lifetime?. Grab the chance and book your Egypt Honeymoon holiday with us to enjoy the highest form of Joy, fun, safety, and luxury. Enjoy yourself and your soulmate on the land of the ancient civilization exploring the great sites it has to offer such as the famed Pyramids and the Great Sphinx, the Great Abu Simel temples, and the Valley of the kings. Read MoreBoard one of our luxury Nile cruises to discover the Immortal river and all the fascinating attractions of Luxor and Aswan. Relax on the shores and beaches of the Red Sea and taste the fresh breath of the Mediterranean in Alexandria. We would love to book you for an amazing Egypt honeymoon holiday. Read Less
Amazing Egypt Honeyoon Tours
Plan & Book Now… Pay Later!
Plan & reserve now, and pay later to secure adventures you do not want to miss!
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
- 7 Days Egypt Tour Package is ideal to take-in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan sites with Nile Cruise experience.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour package is a perfect time frame to explore Egypt classic cities and attractions
Did not find what you are looking for?. Send Inquiry!
Looking for a custom Package?. Get in touch and we will create your perfect package.