It takes time and effort to plan your trip especially if you have a specific time frame for your vacation, but with our Egypt itinerary 11 days 10 nights, nothing is hard. Explore Egypt the land of mythic history your own way in your own specific time with “Egypt Fun Tours”. Explore Cairo, Alexandria, and the magical shores of the Red Sea at Hurghada and Sharm El-Shaikh. Read MoreSail back to the glory of ancient Egypt at Luxor and Aswan on board of Nile cruises discovering the great secrets of the Valley of Kings, Karnak holy temple complex, Queen Hatshepsut temple, Philae Island temple, and the wonderous Abu Simbel Temple while enjoying the highest form of comfort, joy, and safety. Don’t waste your time here and there, and book our Egypt 11 Days Tours Packages. Read Less
11 Days Egypt Itineraries
Plan & Book Now… Pay Later!
Plan & reserve now, and pay later to secure adventures you do not want to miss!
Packages longer than 11 Days 10 Nights
Trips not found.
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.