12 Days Egypt Tour Packages – Stunning Experience
Egypt trip is a dream of every person on the planet, but with our 12 Days Egypt Itinerary, the dream comes true. Explore the stunning attractions Egypt 12 days tours have to offer such as Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, and Cairo museum, while our invaluable 12 days itineraries cover private Egypt tours to Cairo and Alexandria, it also includes boarding our time machine Nile cruises to sail back to the past and witness the glory of ancient Egypt in Luxor and Aswan exploring the Valley of Kings, Karnak Holy temples, and Abu Simbel temples, all with the highest level of joy, comfort, and safety. Read MoreAlso, our 12 Days Egypt programs will take you to the mesmerizing shores and beaches of Hurghada and Sharm El-Shaikh for your opportunity to enjoy your favorite activities of snorkeling, scopa diving, water skiing, and Sinai desert safari adventures. Read Less
Trips By Type
Plan & Book Now… Pay Later!
Plan & reserve now, and pay later to secure adventures you do not want to miss!
Trips longer than 12 days
Trips not found.
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.