Egypt in 15 Days… Two Weeks in Egypt
Spending a long vacation in Egypt is a great idea to take in all that Egypt has to offer along the Nile’s valley in cities like Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, and Abu Simbel, while tagging a day or two in the mesmerizing city of Alexandria, or camp in the charming Western White desert, and relax by the premium Red Sea resorts and beaches. Step back in time as you sail the Nile on one of our Luxury Nile cruises during your two weeks in Egypt, while enjoying the best form of service, comfort, and joy. Read MoreOur two weeks Egypt itinerary cover it all and will let you explore Egypt wonderful attractions such as Giza Pyramids, Great Sphinx, the Egyptian Antiquities Museum, the Grand Egyptian Museum, the Karnak holy temple complex, and the Valley of the Kings, while this perfect time frame will allow you to pay a visit to the stunning unbeatable temples at Dendara & Abydos. Do not waste the chance and book one of our 15 Days Egypt Itinerary Tour Packages. Read Less
Plan & Book Now… Pay Later!
Plan & reserve now, and pay later to secure adventures you do not want to miss!
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.