Egypt 5 Days Itinerary… Take-in as Much
The land of the ancient civilization and the true mother of the present world is still tour-able in short vacations especially with our Egypt itinerary 5 days tours. Spend your vacation by the immortal Nile river exploring the attractions of Cairo, Alexandria, and even tag a day or two in upper Egypt discovering the ancient secrets of Luxor and Aswan at the valley of the Kings, and Abu Simbel temple. energize your soul with the White desert off-road adventures and desert safari camping that our 5 days 4 nights Egypt packages have to offer. your vacation is short, but we have prepared a big collection as we would love to book you for one of our Egypt 5 days itineraries.
Egypt in 5 Days
Stunning Cairo tours and Western desert safari Adventure exploring Giza Pyramids, and the Great Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, & Islamic Cairo and the old medieval city. Discover the miracle of the White desert at enchanting desert camping experience and an exciting off-road adventure to the black desert and crystal mountains desert.
Plan & Book Now… Pay Later!
Plan & reserve now, and pay later to secure adventures you do not want to miss!
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
- 7 Days Egypt Tour Package is ideal to take-in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan sites with Nile Cruise experience.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour package is a perfect time frame to explore Egypt classic cities and attractions