Egypt 8 Days Itinerary – Invaluable Experience
The sites from glorious Egypt time have chosen you. From all the world’s population, our Egypt 8 days itinerary will take you to discover what the land of civilization has to offer, from the Pyramids and the Sphinx time in Cairo and Alexander the great bride of the Mediterranean Alexandria, to the Splendid attractions of Luxor and Aswan Read Moresuch as the Valley of the Kings, the temple of Abu Simbel, and the Queens’ Valley as you sail the immortal Nile River onboard our Cruise ships, exploring Edfu and Kom Ombo temples, and recording invaluable memories with the friendly local people everywhere you go with our Egypt 8 days tour. Relax and release your mind and soul by the shores and charming beaches of the Red Sea. Choose your 8 days Egypt tour, and let’s book you for this amazing experience. Read Less
Plan & Book Now… Pay Later!
Plan & reserve now, and pay later to secure adventures you do not want to miss!
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.