Egypt in 9 Days (Truly Amazing)
In the land of wonders, the mother of the world and the oldest civilization since the beginning of time, our Egypt 9 days itinerary will take you to discover the secrets of the black land in upper Egypt’s great ancient attractions such as Karnak and the Valley of the Kings, the mystery behind the ancient scripts at Abydos temple, and the glory of the immortal River Nile as you sail Luxor and Aswan on board of our Nile Cruises. Read MoreOur Egypt 9 days tour will take you to explore the magnificent sites of Cairo, the miraculous desert scenery in the oases, and the enchanting shores of the Red sea while enjoying the ultimate form of safety, comfort, and efficiency. Let’s book you for one of our Egypt 9 days tour packages. Read Less
Plan & Book Now… Pay Later!
Plan & reserve now, and pay later to secure adventures you do not want to miss!
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.