Luxury Egypt Tours by the elite for the elite
Egypt Luxury Tours has it all, extreme comfort, joy, & fun while touring the great famous wonders of Egypt like the Pyramids and the Valley of the Kings. All-inclusive private guided tour packages to all Egypt destinations to explore the spectacular Egyptian museums and monuments while enjoying the highest form of service ever existed with our luxury Egypt tour packages. Read MoreBoard our luxury Nile cruises and enjoy witnessing the greatness of Luxor and Aswan, and stand face to face with the colossi of King Ramses II at Abu Simbel. Revive your soul by switching to the elite beaches of Hurghada and Sharm El-Shaikh and relax your mind with the magical colors of the skies of these luxury resorts. Luxury Egypt Tours is a partner with all luxury hotels, resorts, and class elite flights delivering well-organized packages to suit all travelers’ needs. Choose your luxury Egypt vacation and book now. Read Less
Choose Your Luxury Experience
- 12 DaysOffer
- 6 DaysOffer
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and SaturdayKeep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
Plan & Book Now… Pay Later!
Plan & reserve now, and pay later to secure adventures you do not want to miss!