Red Sea Sun & Fun, and Ancient Egypt
The Red Sea is one of the most beautiful spots on the planet known for its charming coral reefs, warm climate, and sunny skies all year round. Enjoy what our Red Sea Holidays have to offer, snorkeling, diving, all-inclusive Red Sea Holiday Packages, take the chance to escape the crowds, tucking into spectacular islands like Mahmya and Tiran Island, snorkel at crystal pure water, explore the underwater life and coral reefs. Witness the ancient Egyptian glory by exploring the miraculous attractions of Egypt such as Giza Pyramids, Karnak holy temple complex, the Kings’ Valley, and the wondrous Abu Simbel temple. Read MoreWith Red Sea Tours, visit all the top attractions of Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, and taste the stunning activities the Red sea has to offer. Travel head out towards Sinai desert where you get the opportunity to discover Colored Canyons, St Catherine Monastery, & even pay a visit to Dahab and the blue whole. Read Less
Sun & Fun Red Sea Tours Packages
Red Sea Holiday General Info
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and Saturday
- Keep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
- 7 Days Egypt Tour Package is ideal to take-in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan sites with Nile Cruise experience.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour package is a perfect time frame to explore Egypt classic cities and attractions
Plan & Book Now… Pay Later!
Plan & reserve now, and pay later to secure adventures you do not want to miss!
Need our help with Egypt Red Sea Holiday Package?
Looking for a custom Red Sea Holiday Package?. Get in touch and we will create your perfect package.