- Duration: 6 days / 5 nights
- Location: Esna to Aswan
- Availability: Upon Request
- Pick up and drop off: hotel / cruise / station / airport
- Tour type:
From Esna to Aswan, a 6-day Nile cruise on the MS Donia Dahabiya
The luxurious Dahabiya MS Donia travels between Esna and Aswan. For your trip on the Nile, this opulent river vessel provides cutting-edge facilities and unrivaled luxury. The boat has a big sundeck where you can take in the landscape, an inside lounge, 4 cabins, and 1 suite. This makes it feasible for you to make the most of your time in Egypt by visiting the breathtaking sites of Upper Egypt. Order your Egypt Nile Cruise vacation from us right away.
- Large window to enjoy a great view of the Nile in the privacy of their room.
- Donia Dahabeya has 4 Cabins and 1 Suite:
- 4 double cabins (ca. 11 sqm) with twin or large bed,
- 1 Suite (ca. 22 sqm)
- Private bathrooms are all equipped with a shower, toilet, washing basin, and hairdryer.
- Air conditioning,
- International Telephone
- Private shower, hairdryer
- Satellite TV, DVD player
- Laundry service & housekeeping
- Oriental seating area
- Internet access.
- Water filters
- Voltage 220. 24 hrs electric power supply
- Accompanying motorboat to pull it in case wind is calm.
Day 1: Welcome to the ship
You will be greeted and accompanied by a representative from Egypt Fun Tours when you arrive at Luxor’s airport or train station. Your Egyptologist tour guide will then lead you on a tour of Luxor that includes stops at the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Memnon Colossi, and Karnak Temples. Later, a shuttle will take you from Luxor to Esna so you may board your Nile boat and be greeted by the crew. Spend the night in Esna aboard your Nile boat.
Day 2: Edfu Temple
As you rest, the ship gradually sails into Edfu. After breakfast, you may ride a horse-drawn carriage to see the Edfu Temple, one of the biggest and best-preserved Egyptian landmarks. Horus the falcon god is shown in two stunning granite sculptures that flank the entryway. After seeing the temple, take a ride or stroll around the market, which is a sizable marketplace where you may haggle over trinkets, spices, and fragrances. When we arrive at our own island, El Fouza, we will disembark and have supper served to us right on the banks of the Nile.
Day 3: Temple of Gebel el Silsila
Another of our less popular places, the temple of Gebel el Silsila, is where we started our leisurely tour. As we moor by the Speos of Hormheb, you’ll be astounded. Dinner would ideally be served on the grounds of the lit temple or on the top deck of the boat while guests take in the serene ambiance and mood-appropriate music.
Day 4: Kom Ombo Temple
Take your time eating breakfast as we continue sailing to Kom Ombo. Pay attention to the sounds of the river’s many bird species as well as the noises of the water buffalo wading in the shallow water next to the Nile’s banks and the donkeys going about their daily activities. At Kom Ombo, we go to the Greco-Roman Temple. The symmetrical temple structure has two entrances, two halls, and two sanctuaries honoring the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon god Haroeris (Horus the Elder). As we make our way to a tiny island where we will anchor for the night and have supper in this romantic setting, lunch will be provided.
Day 5: Philae Temple
To Aswan via ship. You’ll have plenty of time to tour some of the attractions, including the Temple of Philae, the Souk, and the Unfinished Obelisk, when we arrive at about 10 a.m. You will have plenty of time to get ready for our Egyptian evening of fun, which will feature Arabic music and Egyptian food. Put on your customized Gallabeyah.
Day 6: Say goodbye
Breakfast will be served on board your Dahabiya Nile boat before being driven to Aswan airport / Aswan railway station for your last departure.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure.
- Accommodation on board 5-star Nile Dahabiya on a full board basis.
- The assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers by private deluxe air condition vehicle.
- English speaking guide during your tours.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places.
- All service charges & taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping for Nile Dahabiya Crew and Guides