Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Top 20 FAQs by Egypt Travelers

When I'm arranging a trip to Egypt, I get a lot of questions that I need to answer before I book anything:

What is the best way to get to Egypt?

How can you obtain the greatest deals and the lowest prices?

What are the stages of trip planning? How long do you think it'll take to finish it?

Should I choose an international travel agency or one that is established locally?

Is the lowest option acceptable, or should you choose the more expensive option?

Who do I use to book hotels?

What is the best way to reserve a sleeper train in Egypt?

Is it preferable to buy a pre-made bundle or one that is custom-made?

Is it preferable to list all excursions or leave some out?

I'd want to see the Great Pyramid of Giza; is the admission price reasonable?

What is the best way to plan a vacation to the desert from Aswan?

Is it feasible to start a journey to the desert from Hurghada?

Are all Nile cruises safe and enjoyable?

What is the distinction between Egypt's Nile cruise and hotel categories?

I came across a number of all-inclusive deals; are they any good?

Is it preferable to reserve the hotel ahead of time and then purchase the excursions through the hotel travel agency when you arrive?

Is it simple to accomplish anything online? What is the value of a guide included in the package?

What is the proper tipping amount, who should be tipped, and for what?

What are the greatest restaurants, and do I need to be concerned about this?

What about outside of the major cities?

100% in love with life.

When it comes to planning a vacation to Egypt, visitors have a lot of questions.
Here are the answers to 20 frequently asked questions from travelers:

What is the best way to get to Egypt?

The majority of travelers arrive in Egypt via plane, but a sizable number of them use cruises to see Egypt and other destinations in a single, costly trip.

How can you obtain the greatest deals and the lowest prices?

To tour Egypt for extremely low rates, you should conduct some research:
Find trustworthy and good travel firms on the internet and call them all for quotes and services. Negotiate the price with the lowest provided pricing.
exchange a lot of e-mails about services (what is included) Prices, once again, do not confirm the trip unless they make a strong case for it.
If you ask for a discount, they will offer it to you, but don't press too hard, especially if the price is already cheap.

What are the stages of trip planning? How long do you think it'll take to finish it?

The longer it takes, the less expensive it will be.
Begin contacting travel agents at least four months prior to the commencement of your journey.

Should I choose an international travel agency or one that is established locally?

Some international agencies will offer you good low prices, but most of them are very expensive when compared to locally-based agencies because they use them as ground operators, and all they do is get you booked as a customer, and then the local company handles the rest of the tour for you, so using local travel agents will save you a lot of money.

Is it preferable to select the higher-priced option or the lowest option?

Avoid high prices as much as possible; however, this does not imply that the cheapest is acceptable; most travelers in Egypt receive the same level of service regardless of how much money they spend on tours; however, it is common knowledge that the cheapest is always associated with lower quality. The ideal option is to go with the center of the pricing range, which ensures the highest level of service quality.

Who do I book hotels with? How can I book a sleeper train ticket in Egypt?

When contacting a local or foreign travel agent, ask for a hotel reservation, but obtain the hotel pricing outside of the package, and then compare the price to the price of a night at the same hotel online; if the price is cheaper, you should take the travel agent's offer.

Is it preferable to buy a pre-made bundle or have something custom-made? Readymade

Packages are designed to save you time and money, so if you find one that fits your schedule and your travel preferences, go ahead and book it.

Is it preferable to list all excursions or leave some out?

It is preferable for you to include everything you wish to see in the package; otherwise, when you buy it in Egypt, you will be overcharged (by the majority of travel agents).

I'd want to visit the Great Pyramid of Giza; is it worth the admission price?

It is not worth the money to go inside the Great Pyramid of Giza to experience the sense of being inside a pyramid, but it is worth the money to say that you have been inside it... It depends on you and your interests. There are some pyramids in Giza open to the public for free viewing.

What is the best way to plan a vacation to the desert from Aswan?

That would be difficult to plan because many desert tours in upper Egypt begin in Luxor, so you need to fly from Aswan to Luxor first and then begin your desert tour.

Is it feasible to start a journey to the desert from Hurghada?

You may embark on a desert vacation in Hurghada's desert or in Cairo, where most journeys to the Western Egyptian desert begin.

Are all Nile cruises safe and enjoyable?

Yes, however, you must plan a reputable Nile cruise, as many are outdated, dirty, and in desperate need of restoration.

What is the distinction between Egypt's Nile cruise and hotel categories?

The types of hotel and Nile cruise are both available.

I've come across a number of all-inclusive deals; are they any good?

The majority of them are aimed at eastern and middle European nations, which place a premium on quantity over quality.

Is it best to reserve a hotel ahead of time and then buy excursions through the hotel travel agency when you arrive?

You may accomplish it and arrange the excursions in Egypt at the hotel if you have strong negotiation abilities.

Is it simple to accomplish anything online?

Yes, planning your vacation online has gotten much too simple. All you need is a basic understanding of the internet, a basic understanding of network security, and a basic understanding of how to pay for things online.

How important is it to have a guide included in the package?

A guide's job is to explain and provide information to tourists at the appropriate time and in the right place..freeing your mind and self to enjoy the tour is not assured without a guide.

What is the proper tipping amount, who should be tipped, and for what?

Tipping is a custom in Egypt, which means that you should tip everyone who helps you in Egypt and provides a service.

Where are the greatest restaurants in Egypt, and do I need to be concerned about this point?

Everywhere you travel in Egypt's main cities, you'll discover all of the world's most famous restaurants.
Having a guide with you ensures that you are aware of Egyptian eateries and where to locate them.

What about security outside of major cities?

It is safe for tourists to stroll or go out alone at night in all touristy cities, with the exception of Minya, where the police will constantly monitor you for your safety because the area is not very crowded with tourists and residents are not used to seeing foreigners.

100% in love with life.
Egypt Fun Tours
Logo