Group Tours to Egypt
Group Tours to Egypt. We are better choice!
Traveling in groups is fun, as you can make new friends, and it also saves you on costs, this is what makes our group trips to Egypt the best for your vacation, you and your friends, and everyone you love. If you are looking for premium travel packages at affordable prices, then our Egypt Group Trips is what you are looking for. Explore Egypt’s history while feeding your mind and soul with astonishing art masterpieces and mystery in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, and Alexandria while enjoying the highest form of service with our Egypt Group Tours. Read MoreStep back in time as you cruise the majestic immortal Nile river, and refresh your body and activity on the shores and beaches of the mesmerizing Red Sea with our Egypt group tour packages. Read Less
Plan & Book Now… Pay Later!
Plan & reserve now, and pay later to secure adventures you do not want to miss!
Need our help for Egypt group tour?.Send Inquiry?
Looking for a custom group tour to Egypt?. Get in touch and we will create our perfect package.
Group Tours General Info
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and Saturday
- Keep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
- 7 Days Egypt Tour Package is ideal to take-in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan sites with Nile Cruise experience.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour package is a perfect time frame to explore Egypt classic cities and attractions