Pick up from your location/address or any hotel within Cairo or Giza. Trip to the Egyptian Antiquities Museum with a private tour guide from Egypt Fun Tours to see the collection of king Tutankhamun, the Royal mummies, and around 120000 pieces on display. Continue to Coptic Cairo to see the Coptic museum, the church of Saint Sergius, the Synagogue of Bn Izra, and the hanging-up church. Proceed to Islamic Cairo to see the walls and gates of the old town, the old mosques, and complexes, the old schools and houses, and get inside an old mosque. Continue your tour to the tourist bazaar at Khan Elkhalili for your shopping of souvenirs and Egyptian goods.
- Professional licensed Tour guide specialist in Egyptology
- Enjoy a variety of Egyptian menu food out of your preferences from the best local restaurants (Optional)
- Professional photographer with a high-resolution camera to capture an unforgettable moment (Optional)
- Sealed mineral bottled water
- Cheese or chocolate Croissant + Salty Tuc biscuits + Clorets chewing gum with mint flavor (Per Person) take away on board
- Pick up and drop off services from any hotel within Cairo, Egypt.
- Modern A/C tourist vehicle with a professional driver and a license from the ministry of tourism.
- Police Security Guard
- Baggage storage and transfer