- Philae temple sound and Duration: 1 Day
- Tour Location: Aswan – Philae Temple
- Tour Availability: Available Everyday
- Pickup & Drop Off: Your Hotel
- Tour Type: Private Tour
Tour of the Philae Temple Sound and Light Show
A light show tour is the best way to see the history of the ancient Egyptian pharaohs firsthand. The Philae temple, the pinnacle of beauty, is found in the golden city of Aswan. It was constructed between 380 BC and 362 BC by King Ptolemy II, and it was later expanded by other rulers of the Ptolemaic Era. It was constructed by King Ptolemy II between the years 380 and 362 BC, and it was later expanded by a number of other Ptolemaic era monarchs. In the middle of the 1960s, UNESCO moved it to an island in the Aswan Low Dam reservoir, below Lake Nasser and the Aswan Dam.
- Pick up services from your residence location in Aswan.
- Private Egyptologist tour guide throughout the day tour.
- Mineral water and soft drinks during the day tour.
- All services charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
Philae Temple Sound and Light Show Tour Itinerary
Imagine being able to discover the history of ancient Egyptian civilization and walking among ancient gods and pharaohs who have risen from the dead to disclose their mysteries and history. You will be inside the miracle and see the stunning multimedia displays that depict the majesty and respect of this legendary location. With each step you take in this enchanting temple, you will acquire fresh astonishing knowledge and nuances that will broaden your mind to new frontiers across the heavens. Finally, your Philae Temple Sound and Light Show tour will come to a close, and you will be transported to your home. Note: You are welcome to express your ideas on whether or not any trips should be included or removed from your tour schedule in order to satisfy your requirements and meet your demands.