The beautiful city of Aswan awaits you
The beautiful local people of Aswan, the Nubians, and the Nile Islands are waiting to create memories with you. While you are in Aswan. You should seize the opportunity and enjoy our Aswan Day Trips & Excursions. You will see many wonderful and unique monuments such as Abu Simbel temple, the temples of ancient Nubia, the Temples of Kom Ombo and Edfu, the Temple of Philae, the unfinished obelisk, and the High Dam. All that Aswan Day Tours has to offer can also be done with a cruise ship, as well as visit many of the ruins of the city of Luxor Like Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple, Valley of the Kings, and Queen Hatshepsut Temple. Aswan day trips will take you on charming tours full of fun to all the picturesque areas. You can also visit Cairo and the pyramids through our Aswan day trips.
Showing all 5 results
The must-see attractions of Aswan are the Philae temple of love, the Unfinished Obelisk, the High Dam, & Elephantine Island. There is also the Nubian villages around the Nile, the Nubian Museum, and Aswan Museum which is on the Elephantine Island.
Aswan Tours are a little different than tours all over Egypt as the travelers often stay in Aswan for a day or max of two days. Most of the tours start either from Aswan Airport or from the train station. We pick up all travelers from any location in Aswan. The tour to the must-sees normally is done in a half-day to visit Philae temple, the high dam, and the unfinished obelisk, and after lunch, we continue the tour to Elephantine Island to see the Nubian village and the temple of Khnum. Some other extra tours can be done to the Nubian Museum, Aswan Museum.
Abu Simbel trip is done either by air-conditioned vehicle or by plane, and it takes less than day to fly, visit the temple, and fly back. The temples are seen in 2 to 3 hours. By bus, it takes 3 hours to get to Abu Simbel, 3 hours to visit the temples, and 3 hours to get back to Aswan.
Aswan is visit-able all year round except it is not recommended to visit in Summer time from June to the end of August, the best time to visit Aswan would be from November to the end of March.
For all our Day Tours, add-ons, layover tours, & any short excursion, the deposit is not required, you pay for the package at the end of the experience.
Egypt has served as one of the best and safest tourist destinations for decades. Surrounded by warm Egyptian hospitality, courteous and kind-hearted locals you’re gonna feel at home and as safe as you’ll ever be. With some Sensible precautions and preparations, you will be able to explore Egypt tours and trips and enjoy Egypt’s generally very safe cities with your mind at ease. Boasting a usually low crime rate visitors will be more than safe especially in areas frequently visited by tourists.
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- A local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and Saturday
- Keep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and the valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings, and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
- 7 Days Egypt Tour Package is ideal to take-in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan sites with Nile Cruise experience.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour package is a perfect time frame to explore Egypt classic cities and attractions