Tours from Cairo International Airport (Cairo Layover Tours)
It isn’t always a bad idea to book a connecting flight. With our Cairo Layover Tours from Cairo International Airport, booking this trip with a layover is a terrific option. allowing you to view the Renowned Pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx, the Egyptian Antiquities Museum, Islamic Medieval Cairo, and everything else Cairo has to offer as a great metropolis. We’ve compiled a list of the best Cairo layover excursions from Cairo Airport so you can check Cairo off your travel bucket list. Our Cairo Airport tours are an excellent way to view Egypt’s iconic pyramids and Sphinx, as well as gain a sense of the city by seeing the ancient medieval Islamic old town, the tourist market, the everlasting Nile River, and downtown classical Cairo. Tours from Cairo Airport were not available until 2009 when “Egypt Fun Tours” became the first to provide them. Contact us straight away because we know what we’re doing. If you have a brief layover, we will drive you to see Egypt’s famed Pyramids and the Great Sphinx before returning you to the airport; this short tour will take about 4 hours. If you have a longer layover, there are many additional sites and museums to visit in Cairo; we will take you to the mew museums, the ancient town, meet the residents, wander about downtown, and so on. We’ll take care of the rest if you contact us and give us your flight information.
Cairo Top Attractions:
- Giza Pyramids & Sphinx
- Saqqara Pyramids & Imhotep Museum
- Memphis ancient city & Museum
- National Museum of Egyptian Civilization
- Egyptian Antiquities Museum
- Grand Egyptian Museum
- Islamic Cairo
- Coptic Cairo
- Citadel of Saladin
- Khan El-Khalili Tourist Bazaar
Things to do in Cairo:
- Nile dinner cruise
- Cairo tower dinner in the rotating restaurant.
- Pyramids Sound and Light Show.
- Tanoora and Dervish Show at Wekalet Al-Ghori.
- Felucca traditional sailing boat Nile cruise.
Showing 1–12 of 14 results
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- A local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and Saturday
- Keep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and the valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings, and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya.
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa. Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai. Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
- 7 Days Egypt Tour Package is ideal to take in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan sites with Nile Cruise experience.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour package is a perfect time frame to explore Egypt classic cities and attractions