Explore the historical capital city of Egypt, with countless things to do and see, Egypt Fun Tours offer a huge variety of amazing Cairo short breaks which will take you to discover the Giza pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinus, The Egyptian Antiquities Museum, old Cairo & Saladin Cairo Citadel, or Islamic medieval Cairo to see the ancient large mosques, and enjoy all that Cairo has it all. Read More If you decided to book all your stay just in Cairo, or you only got 2 to 5 days to spend, it would be a good choice so you can explore the iconic sites and also get to visit the lesser-known attractions which are still amazingly beautiful. Not to mention the many day trips and overnight camping adventures from Cairo to the surrounding Oases like El-Fayum oasis, El-Baharia oasis, Desert Safari trips to Wadi El-Hitan, camping adventures in the White desert, and refreshing day trips to Alexandria, or tagging a couple of days by the shores of the mesmerizing Red Sea. Also, from Cairo, we start most of our multi-day tour packages to all the Egyptian destinations and wonderful cities of Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria, and Abu Simbel to enjoy the Nile cruise experience while discovering the glory of ancient Egypt. Don’t miss the chance and book one of our Cairo Short Breaks. Read Less
Showing all 3 results
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- A local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and Saturday
- Keep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and the valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings, and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
- 7 Days Egypt Tour Package is ideal to take-in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan sites with Nile Cruise experience.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour package is a perfect time frame to explore Egypt classic cities and attractions