Luxor Day Tours, The Sun City With a Third of the World’s Heritage
Luxor, the city of the hundred gates, is difficult to overlook. The Karnak temple complex, the Luxor temple, the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, the Valley of the Nobles, Madinat Habu Temple, and Queen Hatshepsut’s temple are all included in our Luxor day trips and excursions. Luxor Tours also offers day trips to the temples of Dendara and Abydos, Aswan antiquities, and the temples of Kom Ombo and Edfu. Luxor Tours & Excursions is a must-see. Luxor is the world’s biggest open-air museum, featuring several ancient sites to see. The must-see sights in Luxor are usually seen on two-day trips that take you to five distinct sites on the east and west sides of the city. However, we recommend that you prolong your time in Luxor and see some of the lesser-known but magnificent sites and ancient temples off the main path.
Luxor Must-see attractions:
- Karnak Holy Temple Complex
- Luxor Temple
- The Valley of the Kings
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- The Colossi of Memnon
(other) Top Luxor Attractions:
- Madenat Habu Temple (Ramses III)
- Ramesseum Temple (Ramses II)
- The Valley of the Queens
- Luxor Museum
- The Mummification museum
Showing all 8 results
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- A local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and Saturday
- Keep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and the valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings, and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya.
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa. Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai. Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
- 7 Days Egypt Tour Package is ideal to take in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan sites with Nile Cruise experience.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour package is a perfect time frame to explore Egypt classic cities and attractions