Luxor, The Sun City With a Third of the World’s Heritage
Luxor, the city of the one hundred gates is hard to miss. Our Luxor day tours & Excursions will take you to explore the top attractions such as the Karnak temple complex, the Luxor temple, the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, the Valley of the nobles, Madinat Habu Temple & Queen Hatshepsut’s temple. Also, Luxor Tours organizes Day Trips to Dendara & Abydos Temples, Aswan artifacts, as well as to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples. Don’t miss Luxor Tours & Excursions.Read More Read Less Luxor is considered the largest open-air museum on the planet with many ancient sites to see. Typically Luxor must-do attractions are toured in a two-day tours which take you to explore 5 different sites on the east side of Luxor and on the west. However, we prefer to extend your stay in Luxor and take you to explore some of the lesser-known and so beautiful attractions and ancient temples that are located off-the-beaten-track.
Luxor Must-see attractions:
- Karnak Holy temple Complex
- Luxor Temple
- The Valley of the Kings
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- The Colossi of Memnon
(other) Top Luxor Attractions:
- Madenat Habu Temple (Ramses III)
- Ramesseum Temple (Ramses II)
- The Valley of the Queens
- Luxor Museum
- The Mummification museum
Showing all 8 results
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- A local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and Saturday
- Keep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and the valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings, and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
- 7 Days Egypt Tour Package is ideal to take-in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan sites with Nile Cruise experience.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour package is a perfect time frame to explore Egypt classic cities and attractions