Pick up from any hotel/location within Cairo or Giza, a trip to Bahariya by 4WD, visit crystal mountain, black desert, mushroom formations, watermelon valley, white desert, and camp in the New white desert. Transfer back to Cairo onto your hotel/location and drop off.
The most enjoyable part of your holiday in Egypt is the White Desert camping trip. Seen enough photos and read enough about its beauty, still, what you see is beyond it. Mother Nature must have been having a honeymoon creating that wonder.
Important Note: Some attractions are closed by authorities, we might skip or switch some attractions.
Cairo-Bahariyya-White desertAfter breakfast at your hotel. 7:00 an early start to Bahariya Oasis (the desert) ( 365 K.M) 4 hours drive. 11:00 Transfer to Bahariya Oasis, Bawiti Center of Bahariya. 11:00 to 12:00 Continue the trip with our Jeep Safari to Al-Haiz. 12:00 to 13:00 Lunch in El-Haiz. 13:00 to 17:00 Tour the black desert, the crystal mountain, the hot springs, the natural carvings like tents, and the malachite valley, and much more. 17:00 Arrive at the white desert to see the sunset with the mushroom formations. 17:00 to 19:00 Enjoy the wonderful atmosphere waiting for your dinner to be prepared by the Bedouin guys. 19:00 Barbecue dinner under the stars. You will get to taste the Bedouin tea. Overnight camp (We prepare a big tent, with pillows and mattresses). We also provide sleeping bags & American tents.
White Desert - Bahariya - CairoBreakfast at the White Desert. Transfer back to Bahariya Oasis. 10:45 Start our tour to see the lake, the hot and cold springs & the Golden mummies. 12:00 to 18:00 Transfer back to Cairo. Drop off at your hotel/location in Cairo.
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the above itinerary
- Off-road 4WD Jeep Safari
- All transportation as mentioned in the above itinerary
- Private professional Tour guide
- All Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- Police License to get into the desert and Camp
- Enough mineral water for the two days
- Enough water for washing up and normal use
- Camp equipped with American tents, sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, & mattress.
- Hot drinks in the white desert camping (tea, Nescafe)
- Soft drinks.
Gratuities – tipping (optional)