Pick up from Aswan train station or Aswan airport. Nile cruise for 4 nights from Aswan to Luxor with sightseeing. The river Nile offers many unique Luxurious Cruises to take you from Aswan to Luxor, and also to take all the life’s pressure away and let you enjoy a Real HapPy HoLiDay!! Join our Nile cruise for 4 nights from Aswan To Luxor, and let’s give you the best part of your Egypt trip.
5 Days 4 Nights Nile Cruise Accommodation & Sightseeing Tours of Luxor, Aswan, & Abu Simbel.
Arrival - Aswan Sightseeing ToursArrive at Aswan, Meet, welcome, and assist by Egypt Fun Tours representative. Start our tour to visit the High Dam (was built in 1960 to control the annual flood of the Nile, and arrange the agriculture process). Visit the Unfinished obelisk (a huge obelisk dating back to the 18th dynasty that left unfinished). Check-in Nile cruise for Lunch. After Lunch. Opportunity to stroll around Aswan City and see the Market. Dinner on board of our cruise. Overnight at your cruise ship.
Abu Simbel TripBreakfast on board of our cruise. Early start to see the magnificent temples of king Ramses the second in Abu Simbel. Sailing towards Luxor. Lunch on board of our cruise. After Lunch. Visit the unusual double temple of Com Ombo (dedicated to two gods, the falcon god Horus, and the crocodile god Sobek). Dinner on board of our cruise ship. Sail to Edfu. Overnight at Edfu on your cruise ship.
Edfu Temple - LuxorBreakfast onboard. Visit by a horse carriage to the temple of Edfu (the second largest temple in Egypt, dedicated to the falcon god Hours). Lunch on board of our cruise. Pass the lock of the Nile in Esna. Dinner on board of our cruise ship. Arrive Luxor, and Overnight.
Luxor Sightseeing ToursAfter Breakfast onboard your cruise ship. Start your tour to visit the west bank of the Nile in Luxor. The Valley of the Kings one of the most impressive world’s heritage (home of 65 tombs of the kings of 18th to 22nd dynasties). The modern-looking temple of queen Hatshepsut (she ruled over Egypt for 19 years as a king). The colossi of Memnon (originally belong to king Amenhotep the 3rd). Back to the cruise for Lunch. In the afternoon we start our tour to Visit the unique temple of Luxor (was built by the kings of the middle and the new kingdom). Dinner on board of your Nile cruise.
DisembarkationBreakfast on board of our cruise. Disembark of our cruise ship with a relaxed mode and wonderful memories. Visit the temples of Karnak.
- Accommodation on board of 5* Luxury Nile Cruise (Aswan/Luxor) based on a full board basis. 04 Nights.
- Private Tour guide (Egyptologist).
- Full board accommodation (B, L, D) your first day start by lunch and last day ends by Breakfast
- Half-Day Tour to Aswan (The High Dam, and the Unfinished Obelisk) with Entrance fees
- Half-day Tour to Abusimbel temples with entrance fees
- Visit Com Ombo and Edfu Temples with Entrance Fees
- Full-Day Tour to The West, and East Bank of Luxor Valley of Kings, Valley of the queens, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak temples, and Luxor Temple with Entrance Fees.
- Horse Carriage ride in Edfu.