Pick up from any hotel within Cairo or Giza. Overnight trip to El-Minya to see the tombs of Beni Hassan, Tel Al-Amarna Akhenaton, & Tuna El-Jabal. Stay in El-Lotus hotel with Lunch, dinner, & Breakfast included. Transfer back to Cairo and drop off at your Cairo hotel.
Price is quoted in USD per person
2-4 people 399$ per person
5-8 people 349$ per person
9-15 people 299$ per person
It is in middle Egypt, it is 380 k.m south of Cairo titled as the bride of upper Egypt. It used to be the capital city of Egypt at the time of King Akhenaton 1353 B.C & his famous wife Queen Nefertiti. The city has many ancient sites such as the tombs of Beni Hassan, Tel el-Amarna, and Tuna El-Jabal, along with Ashmoneen the main cult center of god Thot the god of wisdom and writings!
Pick up & Drop Off:
Pick up from your hotel or from any location within Cairo or Giza
Drop off at your hotel or any location within Cairo or Giza
Cairo - El-MeniaTel el-Amarna is the main feature being the main center of the old capital city back to the 14th century B.C. Downtown Menia with the charming corniche Nile street.
El-Menia - CairoTuna El-Jabal & Beni Hassan
Included in this tour:
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Services of a local private tour guide (Egyptologist)
- Modern private tourist A/C vehicle.
- Lunch, dinner, & breakfast
- Mineral bottled water during tours
- Pick up & drop-off services.
- All tours and transfers as mentioned in the above proposal.
Excluded in this tour:
- Gratuities (optional)