Details of the El Alamein Tour from Alexandria Port
- Duration: 1 Day
- Tour Location: El Alamein
- Tour Availability: Available Everyday
- Pickup & Drop Off: Alexandria port
- Tour Type: Private Tour Package
Take the best El Alamein Tour from Alexandria Port
Discover the museums of the second world war, as well as the cemetery of the Europeans through our El Alamein Tour from Alexandria Port. The excursion to El Alamein from Alexandria Port will be a lovely day trip across the breathtaking and illustrious nation of El Alamein, which saw one of the most important historical events during World War II. With the help of Egypt’s top travel company, Egypt Tours Inn will offer the best service imaginable, including a qualified Egyptologist tour guide and a private A/C car.
Before moving on to the World War II Cemeteries, everyone in our group will stop at the Military Museum. All of them will finally drive you back to the Alexandria Port. By taking this amazing beach tour, you may explore one of Egypt’s most legendary and distinctive historical places. Book this El Alamein Tour from Alexandria Port now!
- Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return (by the cruise exit door).
- All transfers are by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Mineral water was on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch meal during your tour.
- Entrance fees for all Sightseeing are mentioned.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Detailed itinerary of El Alamein Tour from Alexandria Port
A representative from “Egypt Tours Inn” will meet you at the cruise exit door in Alexandria and transport you to an air-conditioned car for an over-day drive to El Alamein:
El Alamein: Alexandria is around 110 kilometers distant. Continue to the World War II relics and cemeteries ( WW II Cemetery). The Battle of El Alamein was one of the most pivotal battles of the world war. The Military Museum, which has exhibitions of weaponry, military gear, and tanks, will be your first stop on the Alexandria Port tour. There are also descriptions of Montgomery’s, Rommel’s, and the other combat participants’ activities on exhibit. Visit the WW II Cemeteries, which are situated on a tiny peninsula facing the sea on the outskirts of town. Commonwealth, Greek, Italian, and German troops are laid to rest in the citadel-like cemetery.
After a short pause for lunch, return to Alexandria to board your cruise.
Lunch is served.