Top Rated Nile Cruises
Top Rated Nile River Cruises
The greatest way to experience “The Land of the Pharaohs” is on a top rated Nile cruise, which provides the utmost in efficiency and luxury while providing a close-up view of all the ancient monuments in Luxor and Aswan. “Egypt Fun Tours” specialises in designing the best Nile River cruises on a customised basis and has over 35 years of experience in the tourism industry. The company has also received numerous awards from international travel resources, including “Certified By Tripadvisor As the Travelers’ Choice of 2022 in Egypt – Winner of Luxury Lifestyle Awards In the Category of the Best Luxury Travel Agency in Egypt in 2022 – Winner of Africa 2022 Award.”
Don’t worry at all because we have the best cancellation policies, COVID-19 safety requirements, and booking procedures available. You may reserve your Nile River cruise package at any time and depart whenever you choose.
Recommended Nile River Cruise Packages By Our Experts
- 3 nights Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor
- 4 Nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
Book your top rated Nile cruise vacation right away with one of the top travel agencies in Egypt, Egypt Fun Tours, whose main objective is to inspire every tourist to Egypt to come back. The prices on each of our five-star Nile cruise ships will fit every traveler’s budget. We provide a wide range of wonderful Nile Cruises for the 2023–2024 trip season that will suit any visitor. Most guests are consistently drawn to our best-selling and most popular Nile River trip, which includes:
- 4 Days / 3 Nights Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor that sails across the historical monuments in Luxor and Aswan like Kom Ombo Temple, Philae Temple, Hatshepsut Temple, Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temple Complex, and more with the price tag starting from 380$.
- 5 Days / 4 Nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan is an amazing way to fully explore the wonder of Upper Egypt like Hatshepsut Temple, Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temple Complex, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, Philae Temple, and more starting with 465$.
- 5 Day / 4 Nights Nile Cruise From Luxor & Abu Simbel is where all the allure and grandeur of Luxor and Aswan is revealed across Hatshepsut Temple, Luxor Temple Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temple Complex, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo, and Abu Simbel Temples Starting from 475$.
Since all three of these top rated Nile Cruise Packages between the ancient towns of Luxor and Aswan will meet your demands, there is no wrong decision. You will visit the ancient Egyptian sites in Luxor and Aswan during your Nile River cruise, such as Karnak Temple (Home of the Thebian triad of Amun, Mut, and Khnsou), Hatshepsut Temple, the best-preserved example of the New Kingdom’s classical architecture “1570-1050 BC,” Valley of the Kings (Home to more than 60 tombs from 1539 to 1075 BC, including p (Home to the sun festival that takes place on February 22 and October 22 each year when the sun shine In the early 1970s, the High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk of Hatshepsut provided water and power (That was destined to stand at the Karnak temple in Aswan). On any of our Nile boat journeys, which will all be guided by an informed tour guide, make a reservation with us right away to learn more about Egypt’s ancient history and immortality.