Egypt Fun Tours "The Pioneer Egypt Tours Organization"
Egypt tours have been the first option for many tourists all over the world owing to the high degree of enjoyment that our wonderful holidays provide, which are full of history, wonders, entertainment, adventures, and more. Big Variety of Extraordinary Egypt Tours Packages. If you are looking for the best vacation, it is time to join Egypt Tours. Customizing your perfect personal Egypt Tour is our specialty! Whether you are looking for a private tour, small group tour, family tours, friends, or traveling solo, Egypt Tours Packages will guarantee comfort to explore Egypt destinations such as Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, and the Red Sea. Exploring the outstanding unique wonders of Egypt where you create memories and live a unique experience with “Egypt Fun Tours” while enjoying the highest quality of service, safety, & comfort at the best possible prices. Reward your soul by boarding our Luxury Nile Cruises and explore ancient Egypt’s glorious attractions at the mythical cities of Luxor and Aswan. Egypt Pyramids & the Majestic Nile river await you.
Book Your Dream Fun Egypt Tours
Authentic Nile Cruises & Dahabiya Tour Packages
Contact one of Fun Egypt Tours consultants
Find Out More About Egypt
The subject of how to plan a Nile cruise is critical since it will influence whether or not you have a good vacation to Egypt.
- The Egyptian pound is the country’s official currency. Its value is practically set at 0.056 LE to 1 USD.
- In Egypt, credit cards are frequently utilised.
- If you’re dining out, be sure you tip the servers 10% by giving it to them.
- Within Cairo, the metro is one of the finest methods to go from one location to another.
- The official language is Arabic, however English is frequently spoken as a second language.
- Try Egyptian beans “Fuol” and “Ta’mia,” as well as “Kushary,” a typical Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try the typical Egyptian meat dishes of kebab and kofta.
- A local SIM card is necessary for making low-cost phone calls.
- Traveling to Egypt as a solitary female is quite safe.
- Friday and Saturday are national holidays.
- To get the most out of your visit, have a native by your side.
- Visit the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, and the valley temple of King Chephren.
- Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings, and Karnak temple are all worth seeing.
- At the Egyptian Museum, you may marvel at the treasures of ancient history.
- Discover the enchantment of Egyptian oases such as Siwa and Bahariya.
- Scuba or snorkel in Sinai or cities on the Red Sea.
- Taking a Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan or the other way around.
- Shop in Cairo’s Khan El Khalili tourist bazaar.
- In Aswan, see the temples of Philae and Abu Simbel.
- In Sinai, pay a visit to the Saint Catherine Monastery.
- Walking in Islamic Cairo.
- 7-day Egypt tour package includes visits to Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan, as well as a Nile cruise is a great option.
- A 10 day Egypt tour package is ideal for seeing Egypt’s historical towns and attractions.
Visitors and travelers to Egypt are required to carry a passport valid for at least six months from there arrival date. However, in an effort to revitalize tourism in Egypt the following nationalities can purchase a 1-month entry visa on arrival. The Nationalities that benefit from the aforementioned exception are Australia, Canada, Croatia, the European Union, Georgia, Japan, New Zealand, Norway, Macedonia, South Korea, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and The U.S.A. The Process for acquiring these entry visas is extremely simple and only takes a mere couple of minutes through any bank window before proceeding to customs.
With us, you always get more than what you pay for. Our tour leaders and Egyptologist tour guides are the best in Egypt with extra studies in ancient & modern Egypt, as well as special researches in all fields related to giving you a great experience. They also have a great sense of humor. We do Tours every day to all major tourist cities of Egypt, all the top attractions, the must-sees, & off-the-beaten-track. With us, you are Kings & Queens.
In a restaurant, it is good to give between 5 and 10% tip directly to the waiter. For a small favor, like carrying luggage or parking a car, a few Egyptian pounds would be appropriate. Not more than five. Often times in Egypt you will find someone tending to the bathroom to keep it clean. Giving them one Egyptian pound is an appropriate amount. Tipping your tour guide and vehicle driver is completely optional but should be considered if you’re provided with great service. If you decide to tip feel free to give what you think your experience was worth.
In Egypt, getting commission from tourist purchases is very widely practiced, however, we at Egypt Fun Tours never take it, and our professional tour guides will make sure you get Egypt special souvenirs, and they will hand your money back to you, or assist with getting a great discount before you do any purchase.
For short excursions and day tours, a deposit is not required. But, for multi-day Packages the fixed deposit amount is 25% of the tours total price Except for Egypt Christmas tours, new years, and other peak seasons where the deposit goes up to 50%.
Some travelers might suffer sunburn or heat stroke from the heat and sun during the summer if they are not careful; however, taking the proper precautions and drinking bottled water can eliminate any health risks.