- Duration: 1 Day
- Tour Location: Giza
- Tour Availability: Available Everyday
- Pickup & Drop Off: Your Hotel
- Tour Type: Private
Day trip from Cairo to the Pyramids
A day trip to the Pyramids from Cairo is a journey through heavenly time and space to visit some of the most amazing ancient buildings that have ever been built in human history. As part of a fantastic day excursion from Cairo to the Pyramids, Egypt Fun Tours will offer a private Egyptologist tour guide and a private A/C car. Your driver will take you back to your accommodation after you have seen the Giza Pyramid complex, Memphis, the city of Kings Menes, and the Great Sphinx of King Chephren. You can make sure that your trip to Egypt is filled with memories of awe and wonder by planning this magnificent day trip around Egypt’s wonders.
- Giza Pyramids.
- The Great Sphinx.
- The Valley Temple.
- Saqqara Step Pyramids.
- Memphis City.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist guide in your language.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Lunch during your day trip at a local restaurant.
- Entrance fees for all Sightseeing are mentioned.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Tour Itinerary: Day Trip to Pyramids from Cairo
We will take you up from your accommodation in the early morning together with your Egyptologist tour guide to experience the famous ancient Egyptian civilization on the Giza plateau:
Giza Pyramids Complex
The Giza Pyramid complex was the most magnificent historical structure ever constructed in Egypt during the Old Kingdom (2686–2134 BC) to throw light on the immeasurable riches of the ancient Egyptian civilization, which are:
The Great Pyramid
The biggest archaeological structure ever constructed in Egypt is said to be the colossal pyramid of Giza, which belonged to the immortal Pharaoh Khufu (2609 BC – 2584 BC). Its primary vizier Hemiunu planned it to be 147 m tall, made of 2.3 million tonnes of limestone, and house the Queen’s chamber, the King’s chamber, the great hall, and several other rooms.
The Great Sphinx
The magnificent Great Sphinx, also known as Horus of the Horizon, was fashioned in the likeness of the Egyptian Pharaoh Khafre (2558 BC – 2532 BC). The dream Steele of Thutmose IV in 1401 BC is contained within the borders of the states.
The Valley Temple
The divine Valley temple was a time machine built to execute the mummification procedure on the 4th dynasty royal family so they may go to paradise.
Proceed to a local restaurant in Cairo for lunch before beginning your day tour to the Pyramids with a private guide to see:
Step Pyramid of Saqqara
The Saqqara Step Pyramid, the largest large-scale cut stone building built by King Djoser, has six steps reaching the skies and reaching a height of 62 m. It unlocks the door to the heyday of pyramid buildings.
City of Memphis
Pharaoh Menes built the enchanted city of Memphis in the early 31st century BC to serve as the primary unifying capital of Egypt under the divine protection of the architect of works of art Ptah.
Finally, we return you to your Cairo hotel.
Hint: To satisfy your criteria and meet your wants, you may offer your ideas about including or eliminating any trips from your tour schedule.
What You Will Love About This Tour?
- Day Trip to the Pyramids from Cairo will shed some light on the oldest archaeological wonder ever built on earth.
- A day trip to the Pyramids from Cairo will be the gate leading to some extraordinary facts and sights of the immortal wonders of Giza.
- Day trip to the Pyramids from Cairo will include the finest service from our professional Tour Guide and Private A/C Vehicle.
- A day trip to the Pyramids from Cairo will offer a series of glorious tales found across Memphis city, Saqqara Step Pyramid, and the Giza Complex.
- A day trip to the Pyramids from Cairo will be a day worthy of remembering filled with ultimate wonder, beauty, and greatness.
- A day trip to the Pyramids from Cairo is the ultimate adventure to take within the divine sands of ancient Egypt.