Big Variety of Egypt Vacation Packages (We Got You Covered)
We know that Egypt Trip is a dream of all our planet’s inhabitants, and we know exactly how a dream should feel like when you fulfill it, that is the reason why we got all that you crave with our Egypt Vacation Packages. Whether your vacation is long or short, and it does matter where you live, if you are from the United States, Canada, Australia, India, Europe, the U.K, or any country in the world, we got you covered. Read MoreStep back in time and sail the majestic immortal river onboard our Nile Cruises and explore the enchanting ancient attractions of Egypt glorious era. Below you will find many great deals and options for your Egypt Vacation, find yours, and let’s book you for an amazing adventure or contact us and we will customize your Egypt Dream Trip. Read Less
Egypt Vacation Packages by Type
Egypt Vacation Packages by Duration
Egypt Vacation Packages General Info
- The currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound, The value of the Pound is effectively fixed at the rate of 0.056 LE to 1 USD, Credit cards are widely used in Egypt.
- In restaurants, be sure to tip the servers 10% by handing it to them directly.
- The metro is one of the best ways to go from one place to another within Cairo.
- Arabic is the official language, English is widely used as a second language.
- Try “Fuol” & Ta’mia, Egyptian beans, and “Kushary”, a traditional Egyptian pasta dish.
- Try Kebab and Kofta, the Egyptian traditional meat dish.
- Local SIM card is important so you can make cheap phone calls.
- It is very safe for a solo female to travel to Egypt.
- Official Holidays are Friday and Saturday
- Keep a local person to your side to fully enjoy your stay
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and valley temple which belongs to king Chephren.
- See Luxor temple, Hatshepsut temple, Valley of the Kings and Karnak temple in Luxor.
- Admire the wonders of ancient history at the Egyptian Museum.
- Discover the magic of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya
- Dive or snorkel in Sinai or cities situated on the Red Sea.
- Going on a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vise versa.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili touristic market in Cairo.
- Visit Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Visit Saint Catherine Monastery in Sinai.
- Exploring Islamic Cairo on foot.
- 7 Days Egypt Tour Package is ideal to take-in Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan sites with Nile Cruise experience.
- 10 Days Egypt Tour package is a perfect time frame to explore Egypt classic cities and attractions